Sunday 11 December 2016

Relationship Exercise

In this exercise I had to pair up two objects so that when I moved the driver object the driven would also animate. I did this by first creating a cube and a sphere. I then selected the cube and selected key/ set driven key which brings up a menu where I then select who is the driver and who is the driven I select the sphere and click load driver and then I select the cube and click load driven. I then select what variables I want to alter I select translate X on the sphere and rotate Y on the cube after doing so I set a key for the sphere and then I move it along the X axis and then set a key again. I then set a key for the cube and added a rotation around the Y axis of 1800 after doing so I set another key so when I move the sphere I can see that the cube is also rotating. From this exercise I have learnt that these tools can be useful when creating for example a train where all the pieces move together in one smooth motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment