Thursday 15 December 2016

Animation Scene 5





This is the fifth scene of my star wars animation. I created this one by copying over the sun, camera and stars to make it so this scene flowed as best as possible from the last one. I then put in both the x-wing and tie fighter models. I then created a cylinder and applied a new material to it and changed the color to red and the glow and matte opacity so it looked like a laser. I then began creating all the motion paths. The x-wing would fire its lasers and fly past the tie fighter whilst the lasers would fly towards the tie fighter and hit it causing it to explode. I created these motion paths using the 3 point arc tool which allows you to select three points and it will create a curve around those 3 points and the bezier curve tool which allows you to create curves from point to point and making it so you can add curves to certain points. To create the explosion I went to scene 30 and set the tie fighter visibility to off so it would disappear and I did the same with the lasers. I then went into the create and created a blast object where it allowed me to select from some default blasts. I then proceeded to move it to where I wanted it in my scene I then opened the graph editor and move the entier animation within the graph editor to scene 30 so it wouldn't appear till that scene I then used the scale on x, y and z to get the right size for the explosion. I feel that this scene has turned out the way I wanted it to and I didn't run into any problems although I would've liked to do some more work on it to make it so the camera was less jerky and it aligned perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment