Sunday 11 December 2016

Hand Rigging Exercise

In this exercise I had to take a object of a had and rig it so it could move at individual points. I did this by first going to the rigging tab and selecting the joint tool. I then added in the different joints to the hand for each individual finger. I then moved the joints into player and selected both the joints and the mesh. I then went into rigging mode and went to skin/ interactive bind ski, which applied the joints to the mesh, and allowed me to change how much of an area each joint would effect when manipulated. I then manipulated the joints with the move and rotate tool. I can see that this is a vital tool when creating characters or less rigid models such as people. I also found this very easy to accomplish with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment