Thursday 15 December 2016

Animation Attempt 1

This was my first attempt at creating one of my scenes in Maya, I found it easy to draw and join motion paths together to create the structure of the scene but I encountered several problems. When I first created the motion paths I used one and duplicated it but when I attached the models to the motion paths they both decided to run across the same path instead of the ones I set them too, I tried to fix this by going into the hypergrath to detach them from the motion paths and deleted the models then I put them back in but it didn't fix the problem. So I then tried deleting the motion paths and creating the first one and duplicating it but that still didn't fix the problem so I figured it must have been something to do with me duplicating the motion path so I then proceeded to create two different motion paths and it just so happens this fixed the problem. From this I have learned that Maya can be fiddly to use at times and can encounter problems and not tell you whats causing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment