Thursday 10 November 2016

Star Destroyer Part 2

After setting up my schematics I began creating the main body of the star destroyer. I began with making a cube and moving the vertexes to the corners of the star destroyer schematics I then used the point weld tool to join the vertexes at the front up. After doing so I extruded the top and bottom and used the multi-cut tool to create a edge going through the middle of the model. I then pulled the back vertex for that edge up to create the triangular shape of the star destroyer. I then proceeded to go to the top view and use the schematics and the multi-cut tool to draw out the different levels of the star destroyer and then select those faces and extrude them to different heights. I then made another cube and placed it underneath and used the Boolean tool to cut the cube out of the star destroyer to make the bay underneath it. I found this easy to accomplish as I feel I have developed my skills with the multi-cut tool over the period I have been working on these models.

No comments:

Post a Comment